Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Celebrating Caleb's 10th Birthday in Charlotte









Every year Caleb's Birthday seems to fall on the week we are in Charlotte for Soccer Camp. We even had Gigi there to celebrate her Birthday as well. Caleb ends up having many celebrations for his Birthday, which I know isn't fair but it just works like that. We took the boys mini-golfing (yet another tradition) and it was fun. I think the boys enjoyed the car ride home the most because they were loud, giddy and very silly. Christy and I had a good laugh.

It was a fun week and we had lots of memories!! I loved watching Lauren & Lilly. Lauren loved to be mother-hen to Lilly. Lilly didn't mind much. They were either holding hands, hugging, or kissing. Lauren had fun holding baby Zack even though he was just as big as her.

Oh, and Lauren had her first haircut by Aunt Christy. Of course, when we are down we always have to go to her beauty salon. Just wait until Lauren gets older, Christy will be so busy doing all of our hair and waxing the unwanted hair. Thanks Christy for always taking care of our beauty!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hey Jen,
you are more than welcome with the hair stuff... I think that it will be fun the older the girls get.... they are going to have so much fun with us girls doing hair and makeup and all... just like what we used to do growing up. I just get to do it all over again... actually knowing what I am doing! Thanks for spending time with us even thought it was your vacation. I wish you and I had more time to ourselves... but I know how it is on vaca... and needing time with your own family. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I just cant get over that you have a TEN year old!! You all look so happy!! The second rob and I have kids, we're going to be down there with all of you so we can join in on the family fun time!!!

Miss you and love you.

Kristin