Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow tubing & skiing at Wintergreen


I know you can't see much but this is our church property and they are laying the foundation. I need to get some better shots. It's coming along!

We were blessed by a couple in our church who allowed us to use their friends condo in the Mountains. It was a quick but fun trip!! Shaun and the boys got to ski all day. It was the boys first time ever and they loved it. The only pictures I was able to take were at night. At night, they went tubing down some big hills in the picture below. It was so fast and they had a blast. Lauren really wanted to join them but she wasn't old enough. I keep telling her next year when you are bigger. Lauren and I had fun watching them for a few hours and relaxing in the condo.



2 comments:

Christy said...

Looked like a lot of fun... Scott and I were talking about skiing the other day... he isn't into that at all.. I wish he was, I think we would have a blast as a family doing something like that.

If you guys do that trip again next year... you will for sure have to be out there with them and Lauren! That would be an awesome time to have with your family!

Love you and talk to you soon

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.