Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun times

After a few beautiful days, it got cold and rainy!


Our morning and after nap routine!! Swinging and jumping on the trampoline.

Dress up time and Abby just wasn't sure about this!!


I had to get this shot because they got to have lollipops and plopped down on the floor just like this!! We had lots of fun with Will, Abby and Aunt Sarah (with baby in the tummy, as Lauren would say)!! Even though we still had our homeschool routine, it was fun to have time with My sister and her kids. It's always awesome to spend time with my family and so hard to see them go!! Thanks Sa for driving so far to visit and being so pregnant(even though your still so little)!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

looks like it was so much fun... I wish I could have been there... I really didn't even think about it... cause I know you guys wouldn't have had room for all of us... and I just didn't want to be with my inlaws and not be able to be with you all from when the kids woke till bed. I miss being able tos stay with you guys... cause the kids have so much fun and then we are able to actually talk more when they are down. boo!

sarah said...

thanks for having us. it was fun. i stole all your pictures since i forgot to take any. love you.

Mari said...

Love all the pictures...how are you guys doing? How's the homeschooling thing going?
Mari