Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lauren's 3rd Birthday



Where does the time go?? Lauren is 3 already, how crazy is that! She is a beautiful, sweet little girl(most of the time)! Her favorite song right now is "Mighty to Save", we have to sing it at nap and bedtime. I pray that she does accept the Lord as her Savior at a young age and continues to follow HARD after Him all of her life!! I pray that God will mold her into a godly young lady who will stand up for the TRUTH! I pray that she will have a quiet and gentle spirit and yet be SOLD OUT for Christ!! I love this sweet girl so much!! I praise God for her life and allowing me to have a little girl.



This is how we spent Lauren's 3rd Birthday, on the York River with her brothers, Caleb, Josh, Jesse (her adopted brother) and me.





Happy Birthday!! She got lots of princess stuff since that's what she loves. She is my princess!! We celebrated with dinner and cake the night before the real day. Miss Dee (their adopted Grandma from church), and Brayden another church friend (in the picture below) was a part of this celebration.

No comments: