Saturday, November 21, 2009

Josh's 9th Birthday



Josh wanted cupcakes and I love making these in cones!!



He invited only a few friends, Aaron, Zack, Jesse and Logan. We took them bowling and then they had a sleepover.




They all decorated their own cupcake and wanted seconds.





Lauren just ate the icing, but can you blame her??



They were wiped out and I think also crashed after all the sugar intake!!


I can't believe it's been 9 years already since my second sweet boy was born. He was born a month early by emergency c-section a week before Thanksgiving. He was transferred to a neo-natal hospital the same day he was born and it was so hard to be away from my new baby. He stayed in the neo-natal hospital for a week and was released "Thanksgiving Day", greeted by his Aunt's, Christy and Sarah. Since I ended up in the ER that morning I couldn't go get him. We were so thankful to the Lord for the gift on Thanksgiving, that we were able to bring our sweet new baby home. He's been through a lot since he was born which has just made him stronger. Josh, I am so thankful that God has made you into a sweet, giving, thoughtful and helpful young boy. Josh we love you so much and praise God for giving you to us!! I pray through the years that God will continue to give you a Passion for His Name and your life will give Him Glory!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: