Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lauren's First Day of Pre-School


Lauren is an offical preschooler! She really didn't want to go, but I bribed her with candy!! As you can see the teacher was holding her close because she didn't want me to go!


It looks like she was doing better, but I was quick to leave so she wouldn't keep crying. She asked if I was going to come back to pick her up, I guess she thought I was dropping her off never to return again. It was so hard to leave her, but she couldn't stop talking about it all day long.



You can tell she is anxiously awaiting my return!!




She gave me the biggest smile when she spotted me!! The second day was worse, she didn't want to go and cried all the way to school. She asked why I couldn't be her teacher and I replied maybe one day I will. I had to pry her off of me to get her to even walk to her class and she cried a ton, but today before her nap time, she said Mom thanks for bringing me to school I loved it!! Wow, she's getting so big!!

No comments: