Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Snow as Mimi visits



Will the snow ever end?? Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and the boys always want snow, but I think we are snowed out!! Another weekend of church being canceled, it was a bummer. At least Mimi was hear to have fun with us!! She got in right before the snow started!!




It's snowed most of the day on Saturday. While it was snowing we all went outside to play in it. Lauren helped Mimi clean off the cars.



The boys were having fun playing "star wars" in the snow and then a snowball fight with Mimi. Thankfully Sunday warmed up and the roads ended up being fine by the time Mimi left. Sorry Mom, I know you didn't want me to take your picture with your hair like that, but I don't always remember to take pictures while you are here. Thanks for coming all the way up in yucky weather to visit us!! We love you!! Like I said, after you left the boys said, "It's not the same in our house without Mimi!"

No comments: