Thursday, February 18, 2010

Playing in the snow with friends



The next day after the snowstorm all weekend, (Monday) February 1, we went sled ridding with our great friends. Robin, Leigha, Aaron and Zack Kempf. Lauren and Leigha loved swinging in the snow.




Robin, Leigha and Aaron.




Aaron kept scaring Robin, the hills were pretty steep and we didn't want the boys crashing into the homes and pond nearby. It actually warmed up this day and the boys all took off their jackets because they were sweating. I have to brag which I hope I don't do too much. Josh was talking with some boys and I wasn't sure what was going on, so like a protective mother that I am, I asked, "Josh what's going on" and he said "Mom, I'm just asking them if they know Jesus!" I was proud but taken back a bit, since Josh isn't always my outspoken one. I just pray that as they grow up to be teenagers this will still be heavy on their hearts, and they will have the courage to witness and not be ashamed of Christ!!





It was a fun day and a fun time with great godly friends!! I'm so thankful that the Lord allowed Robin and my path to cross. We met at the boys Christian school years ago, when Zack & Josh were in K-4 together. Robin and I were both pregnant at the same time with girls. Zack & Josh were in the same K-5 class the next year. They now attend our church and homeschool just like we do. Just wish they lived right around the corner!!

No comments: